Sunday, September 21, 2014

Creating LaTex like documents using WordMat

From version 1.07 it is possible to create LaTex documents using WordMat.
The document will have the same setup and fonts as used in LaTex-documents. The output will not be exactly identical to what you can accomplish using LaTex, but it is much more accessible.
I hope it can be used by students doing any kind of projects on Math.

  1. When creating a new document select the template 'Latex Word Template'
  2. Support for numbered sections and subsections using typography
  3. Support for inserting numbered math expressions which can be dynamically referenced
  4. Support for IEEE bibliography style 

I created the following video showing the process


2 comments:

  1. Hey, awesome tool! Thank you very, very much for distributing this. But just two questions from me, if you would be so kind:
    1) I would like to use this with Citavi. Somehow this doesn't work. Citavi is giving out an error message that the document might be secured with a password. Might there a possibility that I could somehow manage my citations with Citavi anyway?

    2) I would like to change the style of the numbering of the equations to something like (1.1), (1.2), and so on. How could I maybe change it?

    Thank you very much in advance!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how do I cite multiple authors? For example I add both authors to the wizard but when I refresh the bibliography I get an "og" between the author names.

    ReplyDelete